Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Once A WIP, Now A FO

Love those acronyms! I finished binding the baby quilt I started back in the middle of December. Animal Squares Quilt
This one is going to charity. It is 34" X 48" and is flannel backed. I love using flannel to back quilts. It's so soft and cozy!
Animal Squares Quilt
I also used high-loft poly batting, so it's warm and fluffy. It took me forever to decide on the binding. I tried to find either a solid pink or purple that would look good, but had no luck. In the end, I decided the polka dots were the best choice. You can't go wrong with polka dots, right? :)

4 comments:

Love Of Quilts said...

I agree the polka dots were the best choice.Pretty quilt.Trish

QuiltedSimple said...

I love the polka dots - they are perfect. Looks wonderful
Kris

QuiltedSimple said...

I love the polka dots - they are perfect. Looks wonderful
Kris

SEWButterfly said...

Wonderful job and quilt! I will have to try flannel as backing. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin