Sunday, November 16, 2008

Happy Birthday To LUKE!


OH MY GOSH! I'm 4 ??!! Yep, you sure are. My little guy. My first born. The one I waited seven years for. You were worth the wait. I am thankful every day for you.

Look at this cake:

Is that horrible or what? All that blue frosting....yuck! Everyone had blue teeth, blue tongues, and blue lips. Ewww! I tried to talk Luke into getting a different cake, but he wanted Spongebob. Okee dokee.

Blowing out the candle...that makes it official. You're 4 !!

13 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!!!!!!!
Kris

Connie said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! I don't even want to think about the diapers that cake contributed to!! I hope you had a great day.

Chicago Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Luke! (I love gross colored frosting, so it's an awesome cake from my view!) He's such a cutie.

Jocasta said...

Happy Birthday Luke!

Great Cake!!!!!

Laura said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Luke. Blue frosting sounds totally fun!

Robin said...

Very cute! Happy (belated) birthday to Luke! I'm with you on the blue frosting - I would have tried to talk him out of it too :)

Tracy said...

Happy B-day Luke. How fun - go Sponge Bob. The blue frosting comes out pretty blue & funky - if you know what I mean. bringing up 'feces' again. ha ha

girlytwins said...

Ahhh. Happy birthday Luke. I can totally imagine the blue tongues. :)

Jocasta said...

Check out my blog! Sometimes I'm just so funny I cannot help myself!

SewAmy said...

They grow up too fast. Happy Birthday Luke.

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday Luke! He is such a cutie! I know what you mean about the frosting, we experienced that one year too!

Amanda Jean said...

happy belated birthday to your 4 year old!!!

Lala said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!

(wow.. I found you! *again*)
So good to see the new site AZ! WINK

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin