Sunday, May 24, 2009

Slowly, But Surely Getting It Done.

I made 4 more 9 patch blocks for Amanda Jean's One A Day Quilt A Long. I'm way behind, but at least I haven't shelved the project! I'm enjoying making the 9 patches and have been using many of the scraps from a hexagon quilt I'm currently working on.


I'm also a bit further along on my Lace Ribbon Scarf. I really like this scarf, but it takes forever to knit! Its going to look so pretty once its blocked.

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm liking your blocks. =-)
I thought about doing the quilt-along, but I'm in the middle of a couple of projects and figured it's best to finish some stuff first...

Never had the nerve to try knitting, but yours is looking good! My 19yo daughter knits once in awhile - but only scarves 'cause they're easier.

QuiltedSimple said...

Love your 9 patch blocks. I'm hoping the rain keeps coming so I can get some done tonight.
Kris

Philigry said...

oh, those look great. nice projects!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin