Friday, February 20, 2009

Burning The Midnight Oil

Here's progress on my Luke Quilt:


The "E" at the end isn't sewn on yet; that's why it looks a little wonky in the photo. But, I'm tired, so I'm going to bed and I'll start again tomorrow. For the quilt, I'm using Spongebob Squarepants, Go Diego Go, Wall-E, and Tom & Jerry printed fabrics and royal blue kona cotton. I got an email that my Tom & Jerry Fabric won't be here until monday, so I'm going to make most of the blocks this weekend and then finish it when the Tom & Jerry gets here.

When I'm as far as I can go on this quilt I'm going to work on Elle's Mariposa quilt. I have a few blocks done on it, so it won't take much to finish. Sometime this weekend I also have to clean my kitchen....I really need a maid! I'm made for quilting, not cleaning!!

2 comments:

Chicago Sarah said...

It's looking good! :) Luke must be thrilled about this quilt- I'm impressed that you were able to find Wall-E fabric.

QuiltedSimple said...

This will be so cool! I thought about joining the quiltathon but....too much boring stuff (ie houework) needs done today.....maybe later I can get some sewing done...
Kris

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin