Friday, August 6, 2010

The Woodland Explorer Vest

Good morning!

In my haste to finish and send in the Woodland Explorer Vest I sewed for the Clothworks contest, I forgot to take a photo of it. So, I'm swiping this photo taken by the crew at Clothworks.


The ad for Clothworks that will be featured in the next issue of American Patchwork and Quilting is here if you want to see what it will look like.

I really loved working with the Woodland Friends II fabric. It's very cute, isn't it??
WoodlandFriends II
You can click on the above photo to go to Clothwork's Flickr page. They have a lot of cute photos on their Flickr page of their fabrics and projects sewn with their fabrics, including this cute quilt, which is a free pattern:
Woodland Friends II Free Pattern

I want to thank Clothworks for this contest. It was truly a lot of fun to design and construct the vest! Thank you!

3 comments:

Angela Nash said...

Your vest is SO cute! Congratulations - it will be super cool to see it in a real magazine.

Love Of Quilts said...

You are very talented....I hope you win. Trish

Michelle said...

What a great idea for a little one! I have a nephew who would go gaga over a vest like that!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin