I finally finished the Buggy Baby Quilt. Some of the fabrics I used have little lady bugs on them, so I've named this one The Buggy Baby Quilt.
It measures 32"X38"...
...and has a flannel backing.
I also tried using a blanket stitch to tack down the binding. You can see it in the above photo. For the most part it turned out really well and I like the look. However, I'll have to practice it some more because not every corner is neat.
I really like the quilting, though. Curly Q's are one of my favorite free motion designs because it's really hard to mess it up.
This quilt is going to charity along with the Flights of Fancy baby quilt.
Next, I'm going to try to finally finish the last rows of hexagons on Sunny's quilt. It's been languishing in my sewing room for almost a year now waiting to be finished!